Hello all, I have been trying to create automation where when an issue is assigned it will send an email to the reporter to whom it was assigned. But the issue is it's not displaying the name.
I have created this flow:
When the issue is created -> assign the ticket to Person A/B/C -> send an email to a reporter to whom the ticket was assigned to.
The assigning part works but when it comes to email it does not display the name of the assignee. I have tried these smart values: {{issue.assignee.displayName}} and {{assignee.displayName}}. Btw, calling the name of the reporter does work.
"
Hello {{issue.reporter.displayName}},
This is a confirmation email that your request {{issue.key}} - {{issue.summary}} has been received and is assigned to {{assignee.displayName}}.
"
I have also tried creating another automation when an issue is assigned it will send an email but it also does not work, even the automation when a ticket is updated. Can anyone help me?