i am getting following error when login to bit bucket account.
"You may run into this issue when you use specific browsers or add-ons that hide the referer header for id.atlassian.com and other Atlassian sites. Check for these and then try logging in again."
Thanks,
Vasanthan
Hi @Vasanthan Ramachandran,
I checked in our system and the Bitbucket Cloud account with the same email as your community account was marked as inactive, which I believe is the reason why you couldn't log in.
I went ahead and reactivated your account, could you please try to log in now?
Please feel free to let me know if things are ok now and if you need anything further.
Kind regards,Theodora
Hi everyone,
If you came across this question because you are facing the same error, we want to ensure you get help. We ask that you please create a new question through https://community.atlassian.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/bitbucket-questions
Hi @Vasanthan Ramachandran
Welcome to the community!
Take a look at this post for some workaround on this issue: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Cannot-access-JIRA-in-Chrome-anymore/qaq-p/1525331
Regards
Hi,
I already tried all methods and all browsers(edge,chrome,firefox). for me JIRA working properly . i am having issue with Bitbucket alone.
1) Whenever try to login the below error page only shown.but when clicking the Bitbucket link it goes to dashboard page.(2)
2) After moving to dashboard page , the page keep on asking username and password ( *enter credentials also not working). even after cancel the popup box , it will keep on asking username password for 3 or 4 times.
3) After cancel the sign in pop box ,if i click any of the link in the dashboard .again it goes to step (1)
Regards,
Hi @Theodora Boudale
now working properly.Thanks
Hi Vasanthan,
Thank you for the update and you are very welcome.
Please feel free to reach out if you ever need anything else.
any news ?
I have the same problem.
Hi @Copois Pierre,
The Bitbucket Cloud account with the same email as your community account was marked as inactive as well, so I went ahead and reactivated it.
Please feel free to let me know if you are able to access your account now.
Having the same issue... no idea what to do
Having this same issue. Every browser. All machines. Both mac and windows. The "tricks" do not work.
Hi @joshua barrett ,
Your Bitbucket Cloud account was marked as inactive/dormant as well, I went ahead and reactivated so you should be able to access it now. Please feel free to let me know if the issue is resolved.
For any other users who may come across this post with the same issue:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.