I'm trying to establish a JIRA and Confluence Cloud Site for my Company Remember our Military.
I'm at the page
https://www.atlassian.com/try/cloud/signup?bundle=jira-software&edition=free
And it has a field that says "Your Site" and says "Must be at least 3 lowercase characters, numbers and letters only."
EVERYTHING I try it doesn't accept. Can someone help me figure out what I'm doing wrong?
I'm trying to create a Company/Team site for Remember Our Military (ROM). Any suggestions on a site name it will accept?
Thanks!
Hi @Shawn Bertholf , welcome to the Atlassian Community!
If your site name isn't accepted, it means the site probably exists already (try sitename.atlassian.net).
Have you tried rememberourmilitary as prefix to .atlassian.net?
Welcome to the atlassian Community @Shawn Bertholf
I agree with what Dave has mentioned in his comment, you can try different combinations if the site name - rememberourmilitary is already taken
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.