I'm trying to access this endpoint but getting back the below error. Can you confirm if this should be blocked and what can be used instead to get a list of Epics in a project.
**API Call
Hi Ollie,
I can see you are getting an error for this call, but the syntax of the call does not make sense to me. I believe this is why you are getting back that error here.
Which endpoint are you trying to call here? From the call it seems like this might be the GET /rest/api/3/project/{projectIdOrKey} however the call is not correct for that. Since it looks like you are trying to pass a JQL search here, perhaps instead you are trying to do a search instead.
If that is the case, then you need to call the endpoint of GET /rest/api/3/search. And if that is the endpoint you want here, you need to adjust the call so it looks more like this:
https://api.atlassian.com/ex/jira/${cloudId}/rest/api/3/search?jql='project={project} AND issuetype = Epic AND status in ("In Progress", "In Review", "To Do")'
I hope that helps.
Andy
Hi Andy,
Thanks for the reply. Using the search endpoint worked as you suggested!
Many thanks
Ollie
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.