Team A documents stuff almost exclusively through Excel. Team B documents stuff almost exclusively through Confluence.
B relies heavily on A's Excel data, so periodically someone manually copies individual Excel cells onto Confluence. Beyond being inefficient, the problem is that the Excel file gets updated fairly regularly, the Confluence pages doesn't, so Team B ends up referencing outdated information.
I want Team A to be able to edit their Excel files like they normally do, and I want Team B to receive that new data on Confluence in real time.
I tried out the "Office Excel" macro, but it looks like it'd still require someone to re-attach the Excel file. I see the Companion app for Cloud is retiring in 2022, so that doesn't look like a solution either.
Is there a macro that I can tell to "look for X filename.xlsx in A:\blah\blah file path"? Or something else?
-edited a typo.