If I have several queues to deal with how to identify the isues that come in, can they be marked in red or in some way so as not to have to go through the content of all the queues to see if there are new isues?
Thanks,
Hi @Visi
You may have to create a "Queue" for new created issues in your case incidents.
KB on how to create Queue https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/create-a-new-queue/
in the Queue the JQL you can try like this. type = Incident and created >=-1h
in this part(created >=-1h) you can specify the time range like from past how long you have to filter. In my case I have given the query to show me the incidents that were created in last 1 hr.
Hope this helps.
Regards,
Vishwas
Thank you, but I don't think you will solve this for me because in each queue I always want to have everything that comes in from an organization but I would like to be able to somehow or some notice that an incident has reached the queue and not have to review all of them.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.