The Issue Checklist keeps changing the order in which the items are listed, even after I drag them into correct order. Does anyone know how to fix?
Which issue checklist are you referring to?
This one: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.gebsun.plugins.jira.issuechecklist/cloud/overview
Hello MT,
You should also reach the support from Gebsun which is the developer of this plugin. The support information are below:
They are located in Western Europe and operate during US Eastern and European Central time zone business hours.
Hi @bcasaroli,
Just wondering, how did you find the contact details you shared?
I'm asking because what you shared is incorrect and I would like to fix the information, wherever you found it.
Issue Checklist is delivered by HeroCoders vendor and its contact details can be found here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1213231/issue-checklist-pro?hosting=cloud&tab=support
@MT Holland
Could you please contact our support at https://herocoders.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/group/1/create/1
We will need more information as what you are experiencing is not expected.
Issue Checklist respects items' order and allows to reshuffle them manually.
Looking forward to your report.
Cheers, Jack
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.