Hello,
When I try to change the customer notifications and setup e-mail to receive the incident, the screen just keep in looping and nothing happens.
Please see the attachment.
Thanks.
Thiago
Hello @Thiago Oliveira,
Thank you for reaching out to the Atlassian Community!
Checking the details of your site, I can see that there is only one licensed Service Management user, so the issue you are facing might be related to that, since you are not part of the default group that gives permission to Service Management.
Since you are a site administrator, you can add the group to your profile.
Please, go to Cog icon > User management > From the Users’ list click on your name > Add to group and then select the jira-servicemanagement-users and also administrators.
Also, make sure you are listed as an administrator on Project settings > People.
After that, please, try to access the customer notifications again.
Kind regards,Angélica
Hi @Thiago Oliveira , can you share more about what you are attempting to do and where exactly? Maybe some screenshots?
Hello @Jack Brickey , sure!
I am trying to change the default notifications message and setup the inbound email to receive the incident from my customers.
Please, see the print (I am using the cloud version).
Also, when I switch to debug mode, I can see the errors below:
@Thiago Oliveira is it happening in multiple browsers? Have you tried clearing your browsers cache?
As @Brant Schroeder a suggested please try reproducing in another browser and report back.
Hello @Brant Schroeder ,
Yes, I have reproduced in safari and firefox, the same problem with both.
@Thiago Oliveira since you are on a free plan I will need to escalate to Atlassian so they can look at you account. Just want to check that you cleared your cache?
@Brant Schroeder
OK please.
Yes, I already clear the cache, try in different browsers and the problem continue.
Hello @Angélica Luz
It's worked like a charm.
Thank you very much.
Regards,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.