Hello
How can I put a Validator on a Transition that only allows a certain access group or project role?
Grtz Eric
I think what you may want is to use a condition rather than a validator. You can use a condition to allow only members of a group or role transition an issue.
Hi Jack
I would have done this otherwise but I don't see a Condition option in the first step <<create>>. What can I do about it
Ah, you wish to restrict who can Create issues? You can’t have Conditions on Create. You can restrict who can create issue via project settings > permissions > create issues.
What about if the issue creation depends on role *and* issue type? i.e. Requirement issues can only be created by users in role Owners, but stories can be created by users in role Developers
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.