Hi guys
Im a noob to Jira and Confluence. The company i started working for has been using Jira for years but they have thrown me in the deep end trying to figure stuff out myself.
We have a number of suppliers which need annual re-evaluation. I have been charged with setting up a new process for this.
We have the original supplier request forms which have been filled out. What I want to do is have the relevant employees see their original form and fill out a new form based on it.
Once the re-evaluation is done by the employees, the forms need to be reviewed by the privacy officer. The forms need to have options stating no change, minor change, major change. Once the form is filled out it should go to the board.
- Which would be the best Project to choose for this?
- Can I link the original forms in confluence to this new form?
- How can I create a unique form for each supplier which has their original info and the new input info.
I hope this makes sense. If anyone can help out this would be very much appreciated.
Thanks