Bit of context: Setting up a couple forms for easier issue generation and within my team's project we're requiring epic links for a majority of the issue types.
I've had no issues linking other ProForma fields to existing & custom Jira fields, but when navigating through the Linked Jira Field list in the ProForma form builder, there is no option for epic link.
The Epic Link field is present in the issue type this form is associated with, and I've tried the steps outlined here: https://docs.thinktilt.com/proforma/Linking-ProForma-Fields-to-Jira-Fields.1574273169.html to no avail.
I've also investigated the automation options within ProForma to see if there is a way to pre-set the epic link field upon issue creation but in-app automation options are fairly limited.
Has anyone run into a similar issue / is there a workaround for this? As it currently stands since one required field isn't showing up as a linkable option the entire form can't be submitted.