I have deleted demo project but i see customers like demo.invalid. Also , some of the customers that I deleted of my project is also showing up. How to make sure all those customers are not shown
Hello @Growthfalcons,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Customer accounts must be deleted directly in the User management menu.
As a site-admin, please, go to the Cog icon > User management > Jira Service Management and delete the account.
If you are a site administrator and can’t find the list of customers, it might be due to the new organization view. With this said, replace the org id on the URL below to access the customer list:
https://admin.atlassian.com/s/<OrgId>/jira-service-desk/portal-only-customers
If you don’t see the options I mentioned above, it means that you are not an administrator, so you need to reach out to them so they can follow the steps to delete the account.
Kind regards,Angélica
ok, I will check out
I am not able to get to the screen. Where is my organization id ?
You can find the Org ID on the URL:
I am not able to delete the demo.invalid users either. Tried it over months already, searched around, don't find the right spot.
I find the COG icon and go to User Management as suggested above. The result shows then 2 OrgAdmins (me and my colleague - correct). But no demo.invalid users.
Then I tried the hint with the URL and the <org id> in it. This brings up a site which says that I don't have permissions. But who has permissions? There are no other admins here.
Thanks,
Tom
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.