Hi @Mathieu PoussetÂ
Include the Page Number from the Option "Include Page Number while exporting PDF"
and for the Image can you include the Source from the confluence link or any link accessible publicly, seems like you are giving the relative link.
Let me know if you have any queries
Thanks,Pramodh
Hi Pramodh,
Â
Yes i have see this option.
But i want the page number by defaut for everybody who export in pdf.
When he does that on the proper page :
What do you mean about link accessible ?
I have follow the noteÂ
@Mathieu PoussetÂ
Try navigating to Space Administration UI and then export the Page using the Custom option, there you will get to select the Page Number Option.
Up to 50 Images are included while exporting, make sure you have fewer images while exporting the page to pdf.
@Pramodh MÂ ,
The pdf export works and when I have images in my pages it works, it's not that my problem.In fact I want to have a logo in the header and the page number in the footer by default.Like a document template.That's why I followed the two links I quoted above.
And it's for that i want modify this section :
Best Regards.
Mathieu
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.