Hello
I want to add a custum field to the card layout but it is not in the list how can it be added. the field is of course present on the screen
Hello Eric,
Is the desired field on the screen associated with the issue type?
Also, you configure cards on a board to display up to three additional fields.
BR, Olga
Hi @Eric Roetenberg
can you elaborate your use case in a bit more detail? Otherwise, it's hard to help you. Some questions to get you started:
Cheers,Matthias.
As an administrator, I can certainly add other fields, including custum fields.
I see no strange deviations to other custum fields I have made a few screen shots
Hello Olga
think everything is in order
think everything is in order see print screens
Okay,
Let me refer to the question when you open your issue in Jira do you see the desired field there? How many custom fields do you currently have associated, if you have 3 have you tried removing 1 and adding the desired one? (on the card layout)
There are now 2 fields linked I do not see the field in the list again
Puuh - I think, you've shared great context, @Eric Roetenberg - unfortunately, I don't have a further idea to help you. You could try asking the Atlassian Support and maybe also reference this post for more context what you've already tried.
Good luck in resolving it!
PS: If you find a solution, it would be great to post it back to here so other people in the future can find it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.