I found that backlog list or workload by assignee table doesn't sum sub-tasks estimation to its parent issue.
Is it intended ? then why?
I want to see the total estimation days of the issues including sub-tasks.
Hi there,
It seems like it this is an intended configuration from Atlassian Development.
We have an opened issue requesting this feature to be available and addressed in Atlassian development roadmap.
I would recommend you to vote for it if it correlates to your request.
Also, you can try in the meantime a different hierarchy setup, like Epics > Tasks instead of Tasks > sub-tasks.
I hope you find this information useful!
Thanks!
Can you please point me to this request so that I can upvote it? Also, does different hierarchy suggested work, anyone tried it - I am not an admin so can't check?
I have the same problem. How can I vote for this feature request?
I REALY need this to! Andre Borzzatto [Atlassian] has this been configured since jan. 2015??Where can I vote for the request?
Here it is: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-15991
Here is the issue: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-15991
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.