What steps should use to create these reports?
Go to your dashboard and add a "two-dimensional filter statistics" gadget.
You will need to create and save a filter that finds all the issues you want to report on, and then set the gadget to use that, along with the fields for your x and y axes (looks like your tables are looking at labels, status and a type-of-finding field)
Hello @Paras Sachan ,
I think these are belongs to a third party plugin reports.
I've used a plugin called Better Excel Exporter, It having some reports looks like the above. If you have any test environment, please check the below link.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212652/better-excel-exporter-for-jira?tab=overview&hosting=cloud
Thanks,
Kagithala Babu Anvesh
yes,
like I am taking this filter (project = "New Tech Solution" AND "Type of finding[Dropdown]" = "Improvement"), but it gives results only for improvement, in such case how to add minor NC and grand total with this?
Thanks for the reply.
These are only test reports, I need to find these results using a standard report system. How to work on that?
Change it to
project = "New Tech Solution" AND "Type of finding[Dropdown]" in ("Improvement", "Minor NC")
The total on each line will appear when you have more than one column.
And how to take it by EAZYBI report generator plugin?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.