Okay Okay........Stop laughing. Seriously this is first day exposure to these cloud based platforms. Honestly...... First day in the hands on of the developer world so I am looking to my peers and hopefully colleagues on future projects, to get me up to speed. I have some killer concepts and Ideas for future development projects that could set some of us in the history books. I ask questions, no matter how simple or frivolous, as to eliminate the mistake factor. My philosophy is this. There is no such thing as a stupid question only the dumb mistake because you didn't ask. I as that all of you bear with me in the beginning because I will ask a lot of F****** questions. By the way......I am the F-bomb king so deal with it. Now......I am assuming that the concept of Advanced Roadmaps is like the Old School MS SharePoint, only lined with more perks and capabilities? Not just shared viewing, but shared manipulating of new applications through shared developer tools and medians? In other words, Any one of us can be working on a project and when done for the day, I could light bulb in the middle of sleep, jump up and add my idea, but John and Jane see it in the AM find a smidge of discrepancy and fix it? Equal access at any given time for my team members?