I am unable to locate JIRA version # on Cloud while looking in system > troubleshooting and support . See attached image. I need this information to help troubleshoot an issue with Xpand IT.
JIRA System SCreenshot.JPG
You're on Cloud. So it's always "latest". The answer "Cloud" should be all Xpand IT needs to know.
The version number doesn't matter, it's updated every few days, and is diverging from the Server versions anyway.
You can find the current version by selecting the help icon
image2016-12-13 16:4:38.png
then from the menu of options
image2016-12-13 16:5:17.png
Select About JIRA and this should show you a screen similar to the following
image2016-12-13 16:6:8.png
It is worth noting that this also gives you the version numbers for all the plugins installed as well as JIRA.
I looked in that location, ( ? ) > About JIRA and found under the License Information for JIRA > JIRA v1000.962.0. So I'm on version 1000, lol? I was looking for something like v6 or v7 since I'm on Cloud, but I'll take Nic's word for it in the accepted post.
They used to show you the date at which the last update happened but now the only way you can determine that is by the fact that you wake up one morning and find something has got broken in the night.
Last nights release managed to break our site logo...
Help Icon > Jira credits. The retro pixel graphics shows the version number at the top left corner. The current version now: 1001.0.0-SNAPHSHOT
JIRA 1001.0.0-SNAPSHOT Credits is this version
Still doesn't matter, that could change any second, and also is not updated on some changes because it's irrelevant.
When working with Cloud, the answer to "what version is it?" is just "Cloud"
Hi,
good afternoon everyone, can you help me? we have Jira on my company
I have one certification valid to site . exemp: jira.company.com.br I need to put https: //
Can someone help me? Please?
Thank you.
This has nothing to do with this question. I'd suggest searching the docs and here for the answer (Atlassian has a standard doc for "run atlassian applications with SSL", so start with a search for that), and asking again if you get stuck when following those docs.
Yeah
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.