My situation is the following:
1. James (issue) is in Software-Developer (project).
2. Software-Developer (issue) is in Microsoft (project).
My Goal:
For James (issue) I try to send an Email with the Job-URL which is stored in Software-Developer (issue)
The only thing that currently connects James (issue) and Software-Developer (issue) is the name of James project which is exactly the same as the name of the Software-Developer (issue).
My approach:
In Jira automation I tried to do a lookup JQL search with a smart-value searching for the {{issue.project.name}} searching for a matching issue to the project the candidate is currently in, accessing the custom field in the Software-Developer (issue) with the Job-URL value. The problem is, that I can't use this smart-values in the lookup JQL search.
summary ~ {{issue.project.name}}
Does anyone has a different idea on how to filter for the exact job-issue and accessing the Job-URL value to integrate it in an Email?