Dear all,
in our company we are using Confluence in a datacenter installation, for my own projects I use a (free) cloud version. Due to some gaps in the provided features I have a few questions:
- When I use the RY in the cloud I cannot add it to a vertical table:
- I found some hints with adding a header column (instead of header row) but this is not working for me...
- Is there a way to make this working?
- In our company version when I click on a RY a popup is opened with all the important information (ID, description, childs, ...) from where I can jump to all linked items:
- In "my" cloud version when I do the same I'm always forwarded to a separate page with this information.
- Is there a way to change this behavior?
- In the datacenter version when clicking a RY link the page where the corresponding RY is defined is directly opened:
- In the cloud version I'm forwarded to the same page as mentioned above.
- Is this a "hard coded" feature or is there an option to configure it?
Many thanks for your help!
BR
Christian