I would like to auto assign a sub task to person A only when certain conditions are true. I have already tried some ways but they aren't working for me. I'm attaching screenshots for reference.
Hello @Shikha Chauhan
Welcome to the community!!
I just tested the rule similar to the one which you shared and it works as expected. I would suggest you check the Audit log and that would provide you with details as to what went wrong.
If possible, share the screenshot for that and I would be able to provide help with that.
Please find below the screenshot of the Automation rule which works for me.
Kindly accept the answer if it helps.
Hi @Shikha Chauhan and welcome to the commynity!
Please try the following rule, and make any necessary modifications on the trigger:
Thank you!
Thank you for the help. Now my rule is working fine.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.