Hi,
Is it possible to hide certain type of issue from the kanban board.
For example, I have some tests into my current sprint, I would like to not see them into the TODO column of the kanban board.
Thank you for your help.
Hi @Pierre Henriet ,
Edit your board filter to block the specific IssueType.
Hello Pierre - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
As Ollie says you can modify the filter, which will be more of a permanent hide. Or you can add a quick filter which will temporarily hide them.
Or you could leave the board filter as is and just add the code to not include the issue types in the sub-filter. That's easier to maintain.
In effect, I would like to permanently hide them (for everybody if possible). Because We have some tests cases that nobody needs into the Board.About the board settings, I don't have the "General and filter" menu, despite i'm administrator...
Use the filters at the top.
Epic, type (select the needed issue type in the dropdown)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.