I'm a JIRA/Confluence administrator (Cloud version). Our team is interested in using Draw.io but your pricing model is not clear from your "Pricing" page. Is it (a) Free for JIRA cloud users? (b) a one off payment ? (c) a monthly payment?
OOPS! The fire is not yet out!
How to I enable Draw.io for my team (JIRA & Confluence)
See error message below:
I don't have a clue what OnDemand is or how to sign up for it - I now remember I went round in time-consuming circles several days ago.
Ken
Error
You must signup for OnDemand before you can try an OnDemand Marketplace add-on. If you already have an OnDemand account please check that it is linked to your current username.
The Draw.io is currently free for JIRA and Confluence cloud. See this link for JIRA and this link for Conflience.
Thanks for your quick reply - and for the good news
Glad to help. Cheers!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.