Need to List all the PRs with associated Issue/Ticket on JQL. Are there any options?
Start from here, just select the columns you want
If you want everybody, just remove the "AND assignee in section"
status not in (Resolved, Archived, Canceled, Closed, Done) AND assignee in ("A.n.Anybody") ORDER BY assignee, key, status ASC, updatedDate ASC
HI Connolly,
Thanks for the replay. I am new here. when I just look for "status not in (Resolved, Archived, Canceled, Closed, Done)", I got following error. Any help is appreciated.
I was able to get fix the above query. But Not able to list the PR ID. Can you let me know if there is anyway we can do that?
Ah, Ok, looks like resolved is standard the others are local to our implementation!
PR ID, is it not available from the columns pull-down?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.