I just used the new cloud migration feature. My destination instance received all the issues within two projects successfully. However, in the destination instance the board filter settings are broken and I can't see my Roadmap nor does any data populate the Kanban board.
I deleted the one project that was in the destination instance before doing the migration, but this deletion didn't "take" and the migration tool kept showing there was a conflict with the a source project's key and a destination project key (both were "SLOPE"). So I changed the project key in the source instance before the migration to "CORE". (I would have changed the destination project but I had deleted it already!)
Now it seems that the filter query in the destination instance is stuck - it can't be edited (too complex to show basic; an export also fails with the same issue ("the value SLOPE does not exist") and everything is referencing this project key that I would love to restore but can't because a project is hanging around in the destination instance like a ghost....
Halp! Anything I can do??
Image of board filter query screen - nothing can be edited here.
