Hi! I have done this table in a confluence page with embedded issues from jira. Woul like to know if there is a way of displaying the "linked issues" summary?
The purpose of this is to have something similar to a traceability matrix.
Thanks!
Hello Arantxa,
Hope you doing well!Have you tried inserting a Jira issue macro on a Confluence page and see if that would work for you? I have tried adding almost every item from the example image in the Jira issue macro, so it will add it automatically depending on the filter:You should be able to add the Summary and description if needed.We hope this is helpful for your use case. Let us know if that is what you were looking for!Cheers,Jessica
Hi, @Jessica I had this same question and I checked your solution.However, the Jira issue macro still doesn't provide the status of the linked issue, looks like.
Like @Arantxa Palma mentioned, we're looking for a way to create a traceability matrix.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.