Using curl, I am trying to publish confluence pages in editor value v2, with text aligned in the centre.
The template json structure used to push via curl is as follows. Items marked with XXXXX represent a string that is hidden for integrity reasons.
{
"type": "page",
"title": "XXXXX",
"status": "current",
"ancestors":[{"id":XXXXX}],
"space": {
"key": "XXXXX"
},
"body": {
"storage": {
"value": "",
"representation": "storage"
}
},
"version": {
"number": "1"
},
"metadata": {
"properties":{
"editor": {
"value": "v2"
}
}
}
}
The results seem to be intermittent. Sometimes the page is published with the text aligned to the left, which I am assuming is a different editing format. Then at other times, the page is uploaded in a different format, with text aligned in the centre.
Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! I am also using Jenkins to push this command that is showing the same results.