Hi Team,
We are using Cloud Jira and we want to make Linked issues as a mandatory field while creating the ticket. Please help me what I can do.
We have Automation for Jira and Script runner plugins.
Regards
Viswa Mohan Reddy
Hi @viswa.reddy
Please let me know if this link satisfies your requirement or we can look into a validator script in Scriptrunner.
Thanks,Pramodh
Hi Pramodh,
I don't see any link. Did you shared something?
Viswa Mohana Reddy
@viswa.reddy
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Making-quot-Linked-issue-quot-field-as-mandatory-while/qaq-p/1600266
Thank you for the response. I think my requirement will be full filled using script runner validator only.
Using one Validator, I made linked issues mandatory, But I want to restrict the linked issues to a single issue type. While adding the linked issue, they can not add a random ticket. The ticket which they are adding should be a particular issue type ticket with a relation of chaild of.
Hope this can be done using script runner validator. Please help me with the script.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.