I'm looking for the ability to Create a Jira Issue Form to be housed in Confluence so that we can send people to our confluence page to submit their issues. Those issues would be created as stories in Jira and go directly into the backlog for us to go through and assign accordingly.
OOTB you can certainly create an issue from within Confluence by highlighting some text or using the Jira macro. However, there isn’t a means of creating a form in confluence that a user could use to create an issue, populating all appropriate fields.
maybe there is an addon in the Marketplace but I’m aware of any ATM.
Note that Proforma is being integrated into Jira which may serve to achieve your goal but unsure.
Hi Jack,I have double checked and I don't have the Jira macro available to select. Is there a way to get that added?
So if you type “/Jira” when editing a page nothing shows? Are you the org admin?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.