I would like to document my IT setup in Confluence Cloud.
For example, here's the pages I had in mind:
- Homepage: lists all servers and a link to their page. So in the list, clicking "Server1" takes you to the page Server1.
- Server1: has its own page describing it. Also contains a list of services running on that server, and a link to them. For example links to Service1 which runs on Server1.
- ServerN: same as above
- Service1: has its own page, links back to Server1
- ServiceN: has its own page, links back to ServerN
- Backup page: table listing some services and their backup instructions, including a link to them
So I have all these interconnected pages, and would like to know if I can avoid creating all these links manually. Is that possible in Confluence? So for example, both the Server1 page and the Backup page link to Service1, is it possible for the Service1 page to automatically include to these pages that link to it? Some other wikis have a "pages that link here" macro.