Hi,
I have a problem with displaying story points in the product backlog
I see 2 fields for story point
I want the - to be replaced by the value and I don't know why there are 2 fields for story points
Thanks
Hi @Ramalakshmi , Welcome to the community.
I don’t see any hyphens in the image that you sent. Could you send an image of your board settings or card layout in the backlog? I would like to see how your additional fields are set up.
Hi @Jack Brickey ,Thanks for getting back to me.
I have highlighted the hypen in the below picture
Let me know if you need anything else.
Ok so that is the estimation ’bubble’. Please check your board settings for how estimation is configured. If it is Time estimation then change to Story points if that is what you want there. Board settings > estimation
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.