I am a site admin and I am a project admin for AREMAC. I am not sure how I lost admin privileges and I have been making attempts to get it back. I've added myself and then deleted myself as a "Project Administrator." I am trying to bulk edit the tickets (which I was able to do previously) and create new boards (also I was able to do previously).
Hi @Johanna Yi , bulk Chang operations are a Global permission. Can you check under admin > system > global permissions? Look for Make bulk changes. Check the groups/roles that have the permission and see if you are part of any of these under admin > user management > groups.
Hi Jack, I did go to global permissions, but when I click on the dropdown for grant permissions, the option I am allowed with is "public" -- I used to have many more options here. Any thoughts?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.