Hello,
I am looking for SAML Support for Confluence account. Does it support SAML?
regards,
Sales
Hi there,
I'm sorry to say that our OnDemand platform doesn't currently support SAML, although there is an open feature request to ask that Crowd, (which is at the core of the OnDemand SSO solution), supports SAML in a future release and therefore I would like to ask you to watch/vote/comment on this ticket to encourage our developers to prioritise its implementation: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CWD-1822
All the best,John
Thanks John.
I appreciate your help.
@John, we can't vote on a 'Won't Fix' ticket. It's a disgrace that you guys won't support SAML for your OnDemand version. It's business software and doesn't allow integration via SAML back to our own directory. This is the single biggest thing preventing us from moving to the hosted solution.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.