We have a setup where we have features, and a feature could contain 1 or more user stories. The user stories are linked to features. I want to find out which user stories do not have a feature linked to it. How do I do this?
In the Issue Navigator, you can configure the columns and add a "Linked Issues" column. That will show you which issues are linked. The absense of anything in the column will indicate that no issues are linked to the issue in question.
Thanks Dave, but is there anyway I can check what they are linked to? These user stories could be linked to Epics - I want to make sure that every user story has a feature linked to it.
JQL:
issueFunction not in linkedIssuesOf("", "")
issueFunction not in hasLinks("")
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.onresolve.jira.groovy.groovyrunner
https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Scripted+JQL+Functions
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.