Hi,
I have made a field required on the front end for customers, however I would also like to make this field required on the backend for internal users? Is this functionality possible, if so, how can I action this?
Thanks,
Perri
Hi @Perri Strachan ,
Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.
Could you please clarify in details what do you mean front end and backend in context to fields? Are you trying to create custom fields?
Hi @Suvradip Paul
On our service desk we have the require field 'Due date' as shown in the screenshot below on the request form on the front end which is where customers log tickets.
However on the request form on the internal view of the service desk, where internal users can also log tickets, this field is not required, as shown in the screenshot below.
This is a custom field, however I want it to be configured so it is required on both the front and back end.
Hi @Perri Strachan
This can be done via the field context settings. Take a look in your project's settings and it should be there. It'll allow you to configure fields and determine whether or not they're required.
Jacob
It is set to required but it is still not shown as required internally, as previously explained.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.