Get an error for about a week now when I go to the recurring tasks page.
Can't paste it here but it says:
Something's gone wrong
Our team has been notified. If the problem persists, please contact Atlassian Support.
It is persisting.
Hi Shana - Welcome to the Atlassian Community?
Have you contacted Atlassian Support?
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Hi John - I have not contacted support yet. Thank you for the link, I will reach out to them
I am unable to submit the question to support. I chose it's a bug and entered my URL but it just brings me back to the community support.
Let me see if someone from Atlassian can help.
Hi @John Funk , have you heard anything from Atlassian about the recurring tasks? The link to the broken page seems to be gone now. Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.