I am trying to allow certain clients of mine view a whole project meaning to have view of the Roadmap, Board, Checklist etc and to also create tickets and be able to watch, edit and comment. I do not want them to delete anything from this board.
On the flip side, I do not want this client to then be able to see the other projects that I currently have going on, as they may be associated to a different clientele.
I have been able to set that the client can only see that one board, however they then only have the one view and not the desired view of all. When they then have view of all the types of boards within the project, it opens up the rest of the projects for them to view.
What am I doing wrong here, is it achievable and how do achieve this?