Hi JIRA Community,
Do we have some macosx client app? Thanks for your help.
Yes, they just announced it on WWDC it'll be called JIRA cloud and it will be available on the mac app store later this year.
Hi!
Indeed there is! Check this out:
JIRA Client by almworks
I've never personally used it, but it is in active development, and the reviews are pretty great.
Good luck!
Thanks. I will try it out . Thanks for quick response.
No problem!
Please mark this as Answered if you're satisfied with the response!
Hi .... I am facing the problem signing in. I am putting my right username and password. May be this UI doesn't work for cloud account? is it possible?
Check out Bodo https://getbodo.com/, it's still in beta but making progress.
Follow along here: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/mac
It would be nice if it works with Jira Server too.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.