I've created an account, upgraded to a trial standard plan, created a project, and one issue for that project.
I want to be able to show the list of issues for the project to theĀ public, but don't know how to do it. Can it be done?
Hi Martin,
I believe you can accomplish this the following steps:
Anonymous access to view and search for issues in a projectTo allow users to view and search for issues in a project without logging in, add the Anyone group to the Browse Project permission in the permission scheme for the project.To make sure anonymous users can't view issues in a project, verify that the Browse Project permission is only granted to existing project roles, groups, users, or Any logged-in user.I hope this helps.RegardsHoward
Thanks, Howard, I was able to follow that and it seemed to make sense. But unfortunately didn't give the desired result. The setup after the change showed:
But going to a different browser and attempting to look at projects gave the answer "You can't access any projects or issues". Waiting a few hours didn't make any difference. This is the result:
Did I do something wrong?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.