Hi there, I'm trying to set up an automated code review assignment.
The logic should work like this:
- When the issue is transitioned
- if it is of a certain type
- then
- select the first Approver via round robin from a pre-defined group who is not the current assignee
- and assign the issue to the second approver (selected the same way), who is neither the first approver nor the current assignee.
Did that make clear what I'm trying to achieve?
I have created a custom field Approver to store the first approver but I cannot select a user the way I described to enter it there. The field is not listed in the Choose fields to set... selection for the Edit issue action.
Is this possible at all? Or have I followed the wrong approach?
I've looked into the advanced field editing but I don't have the feeling that I can accomplish much with that.
