Hello Everyone!
Before engaging with Atlassian Support, I thought I would ask you fine folks in case someone might have encountered this.
We have a Jira Software project that contains the epic issue type. As a part of the workflow for Epics we have a custom field (Single Value Select List) that we have configured as required in the workflow on the create transition.
From the Plan View in Advanced Roadmaps, if I look at a list of pre-existing Epics, I can see the values in this select list and I can change them correctly. I can also create a new Epic outside the plan view and everything is displayed as expected.
If I try to create a new Epic from within the Plan View, I obviously can't create the Epic until I provide a value for this select list, but also, when I try to select a value, the list is completely empty, but only for the new Epic I'm trying to create.
Has anyone seen or encountered anything like this before?
Thanks in advance!