How to create a Release burnup chart in Jira for specific version/release, involving 2 or more teams.
Hi @Jyoti Chakraborty ,
In scrum projects you can create a burndown chart by accessing Project menu > Reports > Burndown chart. You can read more about burndown charts in Atlassian docs.
If you're looking to create a burndown chart in kanban projects or across multiple projects it's not available in Jira out of the box but you can have a look at this article for a workaround.
I hope this helps. Nikki
It seems like the author was asking for a burnup chart instead of a burndown chart. I'm curious about the same thing.I can only find burnup per sprint, but I want to see it per project/release/version.
Any Luck? I'm looking for the same thing! I can do it outside of Jira - but that's not ideal. I'm looking for a release burnup for a release.
Nope. Right now I'm looking into adding an app to solve it.
I'm also curious if it could be done with custom reports, but it seems like that can't be done in "team-managed projects".
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.