Hi,
So I've got both a Kanban board and a Backlog turned on, and I'm seeing some curious behavior that I'd like to understand.
For example, I've here got one ticket in the "Board" category on the Backlog page and a bunch of tickets in the Backlog.

And when I look at the board, I only see the ticket that's in the "board" section in the Backlog.

This isn't necessarily bad, but according to the documentation anything with the "To Do" status should appear on the Kanban Board, but the stuff in the Backlog section does not even though it has that status.
Is there a particular field on the ticket that determines whether or not the ticket is in the "Backlog" and will appear on the board? If so, I can't find it and don't see it when I export the tickets.
By the same token when I have a Story and create a child task for it, it does not appear on the Kanban board, but I don't know what field determines that or how I would change it if I did want the task to show up in the Kanban board (but remain a child task of the story).
As far as I've been able to tell the Documentation does not explain this, though it's possible I missed something.
Anyone able to help me out?
Thanks