In Backlog there is no fiels "Estimation" in story points. Instaed of this there is field "Baseline estimate" in minutes. Please tell me how can I set the field "Estimation" in story points? Thank you
Hello @Dacota Li
Welcome to the community.
Are you working with a Team Managed project or a Company Managed project?
Can you provide a screen image of what you see?
Sure. It is in russian. I work with company manadged project
Are you using a Scrum Board or a Kanban board?
Does Story Points appear in the section labeled Подробности ?
If you are using a Scrum board has estimation in Story Points been enabled?
Has the Story Points field been added to the Field Configuration used by this project and that issue type, and added to the Screen for that Issue Type?
Thanks. I did this. So now I can ser story point but for user story only. When I create a task or subtask there is "Baseline estimate" in minutes again. What is wrong?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.