Hello All.
I have some VOB on ClearCase, I want to migrate those VOB to bitbucket.
I want to migrate those VOB with all labels and history.
What should be the approach???
Suggestions will be welcome.
Hi, @Sanket Sutar! Welcome to the community!
The first thing you’ll need to do is to migrate from ClearCase to Git. Once the migration is done, you can import the repo to Bitbucket and the history should be imported as well. Could you please clarify if by labels, do you mean tags?
In any case, the first step should be to migrate repositories to git. See this community question for more details:
After that, you can import your repository using the import tool by accessing your workspace > Select Create repository > Go to Import repository > fill in the required fields and click Import repository.
I hope this helps, but do let me know if you have any questions.
Kind regards,Caroline
Hey @Caroline R Thanks for the answer.
let me follow the above steps, If any query occurs I will let you know.
Hi @Sanket Sutar ,did u follow the above steps ?If you were able to successfully migrate from CC to Git, Could you please share the process with required commands to achieve migration.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.