I'm currently using the Time in Status report to generate a report of how long each ticket spent in each status (e.g. Open, In Progress, Resolved, Closed, Paused, Reopened) and what I'm seeing is it appears that each ticket is rolling up the time aggregates to the last person assigned a ticket. It appears that it is now tracking In Progress work as a ticket is reassigned for another person to do work on it.
Whoever has the ticket last gets credit for all the work (for better or worse) and the other people don't. Our management are using the reports for resource tracking - who's doing what and how much time are they spend on it so it is critical that everybody gets credit for the work they are doing.
I could be missing something in this application but in case I'm not how could I write a JQL query filter for this type of reporting?
Thank you,
Bill