Greetings everyone!
I am having some problems sorting the 'order' of the 'status' fields in my issues page
[Admin --> Status --> Issues]
I have over 30+ status fields on this page, being used in various JIRA projects my company has setup.
As such, the up/down arrows for 'ordering' these fields do not seem to respond automatically.
It sometimes takes me 10+ times clicking on the 'up/down' arrow to move a field to one spot up/down the list.
Sometimes, the order of a particular field does not even move at all despite the number of times pressing the up/down arrow.
I am guessing it is due to the large number of status fields we have.
Here is a pic:

This has not been easy and very frustrating.
Does anyone have suggestions on how to make this process easier? Is there another solution for this to shift the order around for a field.