Hey,
I have an automation that sending a message on a time basis to a private Slack channel. I get 404 - channel not found in this automation. I tried looking for a solution of sending a message to a private channel but got nothing. I read some where that adding the Jira Bot can hep but that's only per project and I need to be generic (to all projects in my instant). DI don't want to have maintenance (adding project to bot for every new project - if that's even possible). Adding the error message here.
Thanks!
Nofar
Hi @Nofar Ben Kereth ,
there was an article similar to your problem. Maybe this helps (search for 404, there was a suggestion of a community member with this problem and how they solved it):
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Automation-articles/Mention-someone-directly-in-Slack-via-Jira-Automation/ba-p/1528605
Best
Stefan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.