Hi,
I payed for the suggested course in order to be prepared for the exam. The topics in the course in a presentation with no screenshot available. I payed for this preparation 50$ but up until now I feel I'm not getting the appropriate preparation. Are there any other places with videos demonstrating the required material?
I really, really, REALLY feel your pain here. I paid a lot for ACP-100 training and failed it twice, both times after having gone through the prep material. What got me through 120 was a major change in the way that the prep material was presented, though I am not sure if that is still the case now.
I had a copy of the slides with the speaker notes. This allowed me to print the entire presentation, then watch the presentation and write my own notes. MAKE A LOT OF NOTES.
You're going to need your own Jira instance, and you're going to need to create several user accounts to work with in order to do the labs. I suggest creating a site and using the free version for as long as possible. Upgrade to Premium for a trial when you hit a wall on features that are missing from the free version, and downgrade when done.
And the labs... the instructions are very vague, and Atlassian provides NO solutions that you can check against, so you will have no idea if you did it correctly at the end.
I'm not sure if i helped or gave you anxiety, but drop a line if you have questions.
Thank you very much...
This is pretty depressing, I payed 50$ and I don't really see the point. I could have used outside help. I've been a Jira admin for a long time but there are things I didn't get a chance to do. I really hope someone from Atlassian will help to clarify.
If you could share your notes I'll be happy to use them.
I think I may have thrown them out
Also, my way of dealing with high stress while making notes is to make them kind of salty. So there were a lot of f bombs in chicken scratch handwriting.
I am who I am.
Hello @Sharona Keren , I've created a support ticket for you where we can chat and understand what concerns you need more clarification on. Please check to see if you have a notification about it in your @s******r.com email inbox. :-)
I'm sorry I don't see it in my inbox
Thank you very much. I do summarize for myself, but there are some questions I have that a lab would be mandatory.
Hi Sharona, ok, would you mind submitting a ticket here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/?#/
Please choose Training and Certification and explain that the Cert Team asked you to create the ticket based on your request for help on Community.
Thank you!
Atlassian Certification Team
I've submitted a ticket but for now I have to say I'm sot satisfied. I want to download the presentation and print or write notes- I can't do that. I want to practice- I can't do that.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.