How to create my own space on confluence home page.
If you don't have an automatically created personal space, you can create it at the top right of your screen, select your profile icon in the navigation bar. Got to 'add personal space' and then 'create'.
Hi @Anal A Nadgouda Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
To create a team or project space, you need the 'Create Space' global permission.
Fill out any remaining optional fields.
Choose the permissions for the space.
Select Create to finish creating the space.
Choose your space key carefully as you can't change this later.
I am not able to see Create space anywhere. Looks like I do not have permission to create it. Who should I reach out for permission??
You will need to reach out to your Site Admins of your site. If you are unaware who they are you can check with your colleagues who are already using the site or have created a space before.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.